- 1 angel food cake
- 2 packages of raspberry jello
- 2 packages of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup of Avonmore Berry Farm Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- prepare raspberry jello following directions on the box
- substitute 1 cup of cold water with 1 cup of raspberries and refrigerate until partially set, about 30 min.
- prepare vanilla instant pudding as directed on package
- cube angel food cake
- layer angel food cake, raspberry jello mixture and vanilla pudding in a large glass bowl, creating several layers.
- top with Cool Whip, and garnish with whole raspberries.
- serves 15